Guilde ReediK Index du Forum
Guilde ReediK

Guilde ReediK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] Game Of Thrones.!Extras ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde ReediK Index du Forum -> Guilde ReediK -> Aides & supports
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blaarnet

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Game Of Thrones.!Extras Répondre en citant

Game Of Thrones Extras > bit.ly/1t2JxOQ

Game Of Thrones Extras

10cf746e54
In addition to more photos of the theatrical stage and set in the works, there are a few more photos from yesterdays filming, of Faye Marsay (The Waif) walking with another woman in costume. But all this discussion about the character being Daenerys, set me wondering: do we know yet where they are filming outdoor Meereen scenes this season? Could this be her triumphant return to Meereen on a horse leading the Dothraki, with Drogon perhaps perched on top of the highest pyramid? I do think she has to be back in Meereen at some point, and it is going be a victorious return. Sue the Fury, Thats great! So hopefully in about a week, between the 11th and the 16th, well know who it is on the horse and where the scene takes place! Luka NietoQuoteReply Balerion The Cat says: September 5, 2015 at 9:04 am House Adder, Too early for that, I think, but it could be another city in Essos after shes done with the Dothraki and Slavers Bay. I was replying to Byron. Kevan. Contact Us About Us RSS Feeds Terms of Use Login Register My account Logout Facebook Twitter Newsletters 5 day forecast Things to do in Belfast Your ultimate guide to our city Apps Download our new FREE App! Trending The Secret Belsonic Crime Property Carl Frampton Search for event listings in your area What When All Today This Weekend Next 7 Days Custom Date Range Where All Locations Antrim Ballyclare Ballynahinch Bangor Belfast Carrickfergus Crumlin Glenavy Hillsborough Moira Randalstown Saintfield Enter town or postcode Events Home What's On Today What's On This Weekend All Events Things To Do Family & Kids Food & Drink Music & Nightlife Theatre Film Home What's On Film Game of Thrones Game Of Thrones extras earning up to 500 a day 19:01, 6 Oct 2015 By Jilly Beattie But it's not easy money because they can be on site for 17 hours, first in make-up then waiting for their scene Shares Comments Get daily news by email Filming Game of Thrones can be cold, hard work The all-important business of filming Game Of Thrones in Northern Ireland takes talent, organisation and money, money, money. The poor and the slaves are with her; and after last seasons look into Volantis; its pretty given that Volantis will rebel against the masters and fall readily into Danys hands. Filming InNorthern Ireland Funding SkillsDevelopment Irish LanguageBroadcast Fund Ulster-Scots Broadcast Fund FilmEducation FilmCulture Digital &Interactive How can I be an extra?How do I get a job as an actor?How do I get a job on a production?How do I start a career in the industry?Studio and set visitsWork experience and volunteering How can I be an extra? If you are interested in being an extra for a production, please look out for calls on our website.

Yes, the north lacks churches but is not lacking for snow. Matty CQuoteReply Wimsey says: September 5, 2015 at 4:52 pm Matt: He is a major character. Third, the riding in triumph also seems like speculation on their part as well. They request that female hopefuls have long natural, uncoloured hair and a waist measurement 26 inches or under. Males :*with short length hair of every colour*with shoulder length hair of every colour*all hair lengths with and without good beards*with short blond hair*with long dark hair & beards*sporty, strong and fit types*any male amputees For the ladies, it's less complictated. So Jaime will have lost the hand and Cersei loses her foot, which is how they came into the world together, him holding her foot. I suppose she could be Aryas double, if Arya had changed into beggar clothes? Or she could be a person going into the HoBaW for their services. Dark SisterQuoteReply Reader says: September 5, 2015 at 8:47 am Diari de Girona speculates it could be Daenerys& ReaderQuoteReply Sue the Fury says: September 5, 2015 at 8:52 am And I know theyre speculating its Daenerys, but given that this is pretty much Kings Landing or Braavos mostly, I dont think its Dany. GatsbyQuoteReply I dunno says: September 5, 2015 at 10:58 am davy: I think the person riding triumphantly might be Randyll Tarly.

MIT Technology reviewopm menace to sobrietylost final seasonultra techno vol 1public enemies nloffice 2010 activatogame ai prolast ship s01e0commandos 2: men of couragegeorge lopez season 1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde ReediK Index du Forum -> Guilde ReediK -> Aides & supports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation